Monday, November 1, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: Meeting In The Ladies Room by the Mary Jane Girls!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going too be extra busy for me today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today. We will see him in concert on Saturday in Chandler. We are really looking forward to getting out of our seats and shaking our booties. Ya Mon'.

Hey how about that World Series Game last night? It was a good one. Go Braves!

1 NOV ELISE'S LATEST



1 NOV MY LATEST


My playmate and I will be starting new rocks soon. Rosemarie will be here this afternoon to give Chris and Elise a massage.

Well last nights 50th Anniversary at the Berger Center was fantastic. What a performance. We were joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Edwina. After the how we enjoyed a nice dinner at Zayna's. The food was very good and the vino was nice. It was a good evening loaded with love, food and laughs.



Well I had better get to it. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. We had a ton of trick or treaters last night. Stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Benvenuti a casa. ti sei perso molto!

Loraine said...

È bello essere a casa. Ti sei divertito ieri?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...