Sunday, November 28, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Stuffed!

Music listening to:  Hold On by EnVogue!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Roast From The Coast and my playmate has a Vermont Maple Blend.  A second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some music to clean up by.

Well our (familia) Thanksgiving went well but it started very late. The food was delicious. We thank Sister Jayne for assisting in her (cucina) with the meal and clean up afterwards. I will post a few pictures later today.

It is a bit chilly here in the Old Pueblo this morning. My shorty and I will be starting new rocks soon. Have you got your Christmas decorations up yet?  Scusa why not? We will get ours out in a few days. Here are our latest rocks in the hood. Enjoy!


27 NOV IN THE HOOD!


Today's challenge word is (Scusa). I am looking forward to my fidanzata's usage of the word today. I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat you later. Stay safe and be aware of the new Covid Variant that is moving about the world.

Hey my shorty will be putting on her Chiefs Jersey this afternoon while she is watching her team play football. Go Chiefs!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning,
We had our sight of some snow this morning.
Just a coating, don't want anymore,, lol
Have a good day and glad you had a good Thanksgiving as well.

Loraine said...

Ho trovato diverse canzoni italiane che usano la parola "scusa". Eccone uno. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSvwLHm2wZ8

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...