Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Victorious! 

Music listening to: Every Step I Take by Bobby Brown!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Vermont Maple Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a bit nippy here in the Old Pueblo this morning but it will heat up soon. Sleeping is so good, eh?

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few usual tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today so I can be ready to see him this weekend in concert. WooHoo!

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is my shorty's latest. Enjoy!


2 NOV ELISE'S LATEST

Hey my Atlanta Braves won the World Series. Ya Mon'. So that means mio moglie will be treating me to dinner at "Club Congress" downtown. I am doing a happy dance.

The suitcases are coming out today for our stay-cation to Phoenix and Chandler this weekend.  We are looking forward to it and hopefully the Keno Slots will sing out loud and clear for my fidanzata.

Well I had better get to it. Have a good Humper and stay safe. Chris's doctor will be here this afternoon for a visit. I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...


Il divertimento ti verrà incontro!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...