Friday, November 12, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Secret Lovers by Atlantic Star!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a chilly morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning until Sister Jayne arrives later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some Boney for me today.

Chris has a doctors appointment this afternoon. The Truly Nolen tech will be here between 10:30am and 12:00pm. I am expecting a Naked Wines Thanksgiving delivery today between 12:30pm and 3:30pm. A busy day , right?

My playmate and I are starting new rocks today. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!

11 NOV DROPPED AT GUS BALONES


11 NOV MY LATEST


11 NOV ELISE'S LATEST



Well we had a wonderful evening last night with my (fidanzata and Capo Jim). We dined at Maynard's Kitchen last night. The libations were good and so was the food. We sat out on the patio and we watched the trains go by.

11 NOV MIO FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM AT MAYNARD'S KITCHEN



After dinner we strolled over to the "Fox Theater" to see the "Randy Rainbow" show. The theater was packed and it has some strict Covid rules. The show was hilarious and the audience loved it. This performance was the best we have seen him do. We want to thank my (fidanzata and Capo Jim) for making our evening loaded with good food, fun, friendship and love. We will see you tomorrow at "Leo's for dinner and of course a margarita or three. My fidanzata knows that she is going to be defeated after dinner at the "Wizard Fest". Can you feel me?


11 NOV RANDY RAINBOW AT THE FOX THEATER


11 NOV MIO FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM AT THE FOX THEATER



11 NOV MIO NOGLIE E IO AT THE FOX THEATER


Well I had better get this TGIF moving forward. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe. Have a good weekend all.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Stai ancora piangendo? In caso contrario, dovresti esercitatri perche domani sarai sconfitto malamente Non c'e dubbio.

Loraine said...

Le parole sono proprio questo: parole. L'azione è ciò che conta e io sono la ragazza dell'azione!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...