Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Concerned! Cautious!

Music listening to: Killing Me Softly by Roberta Flack!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is dep in her cave again this morning. I may have to send in a search and rescue team to locate her so she can start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Express-O-Yourself Blend and it is a eye opener. Another cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Hey we got some rain last night. Maybe we can get some more so I can take a run in it with my (fidanzata) and (ombrello). Smile!

Yes today's challenge word is (ombrello). My playmate is working on a new rock that is almost finished. Here is my latest creation. Enjoy!


Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. Mainly making sure that we are all set for Thanksgiving #1 and #2 here with the family on Saturday. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today

My shorty and I will be hitting up a movie this afternoon. We will be having take-away from "Leo's" this evening. Can you say margarita? We will say it twice, smile!

Well I had better get this Humper moving forward. Have a good one and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Come ti senti?
Hai avuto qualche pioggia ieri sera? Mi sento molto meglio questa mattina, ma ieri sera e stata dura. Avere un grande Hump Day!

Loraine said...

Ieri sera non avevo bisogno dell'ombrello. Non una goccia. Accidenti!

Cheela said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Elise and Jessie!

Jessie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to the Uggetti family and everyone.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...