Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day is almost over. How was yours? I took things easy today due to I am not at 100% as of yet, but I am heading in that direction.

I worked on a new rock today and I finished it. Here it is enjoy!


23 NOV MY LATEST

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had French Toast, eggs, sausages and plenty of coffee to get it all down. It was good and I ate as much as I could. My stomach is upset this evening.

I joined in on my (Zoom) class at 1pm. It was boring but I got through it. A new system is going to be started and I don't like it at all. I will talk about it with the agency very soon.

I am caring for Chris tonight and he is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. My shorty is in the main house doing her nightly exercises and listening to the news.

Are you ready for Hump Day tomorrow? We may hit up a movie tomorrow afternoon if time permits. I will be going over what we will be cooking up for Turkey Day. I will also do a re-check of Dew Inn room #1 and 2. 

We will set up the family room on Friday for the family Turkey Day. It will be a busy all weekend long.

My shorty is still working on her rock and I will start a new one tomorrow. Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for a "Humper". 

Buona Notte......Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Spero che tu sia tornato al 100%. Hai un sacco di Ringraziamento da festeggiare.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...