Sunday, November 14, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What's Up? How are you doing? We are good and full from our breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

Elise is caring for Chris and they are about to head into the main house. I am doing my normal Domenica tasks. I am getting my groove on and I am listening to "Fusion Jazz". I am in a zone.

We are still working on our new rocks. We dropped off at the "Egg Connection" and in the hood. Here you go!

14 NOV DROPPED AT THE "EGG CONNECTION



14 NOV DROPPED IN THE HOOD


Hey today is "Chef's Day". My Sous Chef and I are preparing Spaghetti with a Italian Sausage Bolognese Sauce. My Sous Chef will select what wine we have with dinner.

We will be watching plenty of Football today. My shorty's team the Kansas City Chiefs play today. She may don her Mahomes Jersey for the game.

Hey I am really in a groove and enjoying this Fusion Jazz. Finger popping, and tapping my feet.  Well, I had better go and find my Chef's apron and hat. I can feel a early glass of wine heading my way. Benissimo! I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ehi ragazza! Dovremo limitare l'assunzione di vino bianco? Hai scattato la foto di JIm e io. Dov'e?

Loraine said...

L'ho inviato alla tua email. Lo rispedirò.

Jessie said...

Got It Fidanzata

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...