Sunday, October 31, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


SCARY RIGHT???

Mood: Cautious! 

Music listening to: Never Knew Love Before by Dione Warwick and the Spinners!

Buon Domenica! Happy Halloween!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. We will be joined this morning by our daughter Kim. It is a very nice morning here in Central Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my normal Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

We are finishing up on new rocks today and I will post them as soon as I can. Here is our latest creation that was dropped in the hood. Enjoy!


30 OCT IN THE HOOD

Hey how about those Atlanta Braves? It is not looking good for my playmate in this World Series.

Yesterday was Chefs Day and it didn't disappoint. We prepared Deep Fried Tilapia with Fries. It was delicious let me tell you. We both were stuffed like pigs. We shared the meal with Sister Jayne. We got it all down with several Jack and Cokes.

30 OCT CHEFS DAY


30 OCT DEEP FRIED TILAPIA WITH FRIES



This afternoon we are going to the "Berger Performing Arts Center" to see the "50th Anniversary Retro Spectacular".  Cabaret". This is going to be the hit of the year. We will be joined by my girlfriend (Shoo Shoo) and Edwina. After the show we will be dining at "Zayna Mediterranean" for dinner. We are looking forward to it.

Well I had better get busy and check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Enjoy the day and stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che ti stia godendo la giornata. Siamo tornati a casa dopo un periodo divertente a Flagstaff. La "grab box" è intrigante. Io e Jim lo apriremo insieme mercoledì. Grazi.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...