Saturday, October 2, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: OPP by Naughty By Nature!

Buon Sabato!  How goes it?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shoppe Regular Blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is so nice out this morning and it is hard to pop out of the sheets, eh?

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I are still working on new rocks. Here is what we dropped off at Gus Balones on 30 Sept. Enjoy!

30 SEPT DROPPED AT GUS BALONES



Well we donned our chefs hats yesterday and we started burning in the (cucina). We prepared T Bone steaks on the grill and the side was Cowboy beans. It was delicious and we were stuffed to include Sister Jayne. We got it down with a nice red.

1 OCT CHEF AT WORK


1 OCT SOUS CHEF AT WORK



Tonight my playmate and I are having dinner at the "Coronet" in downtown Tucson. After dinner we are going to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the musical play "My 80 Year Old Boyfriend". It should be a good one.

Well I had better get this Sabato moving forward. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ti aspetta una giornata divertente!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...