Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Inspired!

Music listening to: Now The We Found Love by Heavy D!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be popping up like a Pop Tart soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I need to find some rocks for painting soon. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today because I am feeling a bit uneasy this morning.

We are looking forward to our stay-cation that starts tomorrow at the Varsity Suites here in Tucson. I will be making my world famous Tuna Jalapeno Dip this evening for this stay. Of course we will enjoy Frito Scoops and a good amount of Jack and Coke! Ya Mon'. We will be playing video games for hours!

Well I had better get to it. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe. This evening my shorty will be meeting up with one of her book clubs for dinner. She will bring me back some dinner and I will have my fork, spoon, knife, napkin and a ice cold birra at the ready. WooHoo!

Ciao......Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Il divertimento arriverà presto.

Jessie said...

Veramente!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...