Friday, October 8, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Cookied Rummied!

Music listening to: Bad Mama Jama by Carl Carlton!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caribou Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is such a nice morning here in Tucson. 

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she remined me that my playmate is heading for Portland, Oregon this morning for a Girls Vacay. She will return on Monday. This Vacay has been years in the making. Enjoy!

We are still working on rocks and I will start a new one today. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!


7 OCT MY LATEST


7 OCT DROPPED AT GUS BALONES



7 OCT ELISE'S LATEST

Here is Elise's latest Covid puzzle. It took her quite awhile to complete this one. Enjoy!

7 OCT ELISE'S LATEST COVID PUZZLE





I asked Alexa to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. Well I had better get this "TGIF" day moving along straight-away. Stay safe and I will chat a you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Cosa c'è in agenda con Elise andata?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...