Monday, October 18, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How did your day end? It has been a busy one around these parts.

I took over Chris's care after I returned from the "Green Lady's" appointment. Chris and Elise both enjoyed the massage they received from Rosemarie.

My playmate prepared homemade waffles for dinner with link sausages, eggs and coffee. It was all good let me tell you. We watched the final episode of "Offspring". It was a very good series. Now we are watching season 11 of "Shameless" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He was put to bed by Elise with the Hoyer. He is now watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. Tomorrow I will be caring for Chris all day due to the caregiver is quarantined due to exposure to Covid from one of her clients.

I am going to try to locate some river rocks tomorrow. I have put out a few posts in search of some. Well, I had better check on Chris. Sleep well tonight so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata!

Jessie said...

Deb and Sharon, glad to hear all is well.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...