Thursday, October 28, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Concerned!

Music listening to: I'll Be Good To You by the Brothers Johnson!

Buon Giovedi! Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a Pacific Rim Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson but it is a bit chilly. Makes it hard to get out of the covers, eh?

I am caring for Chris this morning. Sister Jayne has a doctors appointment this morning at 9:30am. She may have to take the day off after her appointment. Alexa is awake and she said that have to stop over on the eastside this morning. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is my latest. Enjoy! The Cortez location has been empty for the past few weeks. Hopefully it will return to it's glory days.


27 OCT MY LATEST

Have a great Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim. Goditi la vacanza. Mi manchi!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...