Saturday, October 9, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Push It by Salt and Peppa!

Buon Sabato!  How are you? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Green Mountain Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson and it was a challenge to put feet to the floor. Smile!

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I do have some plant watering to do and I am going to install some new walkway solar lights today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

Well my playmate is playing in Portland, Oregon this morning. She is there with my (cognata) and my (aus) Sara. A issue started the trip off at the airport in Phoenix. Sara misplaced a bag and it was found. She went to pick it up and she missed her flight with Elise and Ann. So she had to take a much later flight. Frustrating , right? I am sure that she is there and that she is very tired. I am looking forward to hearing from them soon.

I will start a new rock today. We are almost out of rocks so that means I will have to make a trip to D&D Landscaping to get more.

Well I had better check on Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe and I will leave you to it.

Ciao.....Jessie 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Jessie said...

Morning Paula and Marty,

How are you? Thank you so very much for thinking about me while mio moglie is away. I am good here with Chris. It is going to be a a horror movie fest for us. Smile!

Rosie said...

Tell the girls that is what is called an adventure lol

Jessie said...

Hello,
Will do Rosie. How are you doing?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...