Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



Did your day go well? Mine was a mixed bag today, but I got through it. My "Down Home Blues" that was provided by Alexa helped a lot.

I added some white stones to the end of our driveway and I put in some new soil in a fenced boxed so we can plant some annuals. I have been busy today, eh?

I had to intervene today with the caregiver. I left her a list of her shortcomings that she needed to do much better at especially with her 26 years of expertise. She made the corrections today and we will see what happens next week.

My playmate prepared "French Toast" with sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee for dinner. It was all good. We watched "Shamless" on Netflix with Chris. I checked Chris's temp several times today and it is OK. He also some congestion and I will give him a decongestive this evening.

We still are working on new rocks. Here is my latest one. Enjoy!


26 OCT MY LATEST


Get a good nights sleep so you can be ready for "Hump Day". I will chat at you tomorrow. Hey, welcome to Dolores Ann Garcia, the latest blog follower.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...