Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

It has been a very busy day for us around here today but we got through it.

The very large Pine Tree in our backyard got a good trimming today and it looks totally different.

Chris and I enjoyed another Horror Fest today. We saw the original "Candyman" this afternoon with Elise. Chris and I are now watching "Halloween H20" and we are loving it.

My playmate is at her book club this evening and she is going to bring me a pizza for my dinner. It will go good with that ice cold Corona in the fridge. I will start Chris's supplemental drip very soon.

I will pack up my suitcase tonight for our stay-cation here in Tucson. My world famous Tuna Jalapeno Dip has been made and it is in the fridge. I also downloaded two new games on our trip laptop for our video game fest that will take place tomorrow as well.

I am feeling a bit out of sorts today and I feel like something is just not right and it is bothering me big-time. I will keep my eyes and ears open for sure. When it comes to human nature it is always a puzzlement what people will do and don't do and the reasoning is mind-blowing to say the least.

While we are away we will be looking for another place to purchase rocks for painting. We hope your day went your way? Have a good night and get ready for 'Hump Day". I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero ti sia piaciuta la tua pizza. Dormi bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...