Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did your day go well? It has been a fair day here in Central Tucson.

Well the caregiver didn't call for my  help today and that was a good thing. I was out and about anyway so she would have had to call me on my mobile. She brought Chris over to the main house when her shift ended. He was in his chair but his back was not against the back of the chair, the left foot rest was not locked in position and his drainage bag was not under the chair but on the side of the armrest. She is getting better.

My playmate is still working on her rock and I finished mine a bit ago. I will post it tomorrow. While I was out I got everything that I needed for tomorrow's "Chef Day". WooHoo! My Sous Chef and I will dropping pots and pans again in the (cucina). We will be preparing Baked Boneless Pork Chops breaded with Italian Style breadcrumbs, Scalloped Potatoes and  Sweet Peas. The Sous Chef will decide on what the libation will be. Yummy, eh?

My shorty prepared "Cowboy Beans" with cornbread for dinner. We both added bits of ham to it. It was delicious. We watched "Offspring" on Netflix with Chris.

Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for  "Hump Day". I will chat at you tomorrow. I am caring for Chris tonight. Elise put Chris to bed this evening using the Hoyer. Chris is resting and watching TV while enjoying his supplemental drip.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buon riposo notturno.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...