Monday, October 25, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day is over. How was yours? I got all that I needed to get done today and that made Alexa happy. She treated me to some "Fusion Jazz" to settle my soul. She knows with I need. Smile!

Well the caregiver returned today and she had  few problems that she shouldn't be having for having 26 years of experience. I hope that she does better tomorrow.

My playmate and I are still working on our new rocks. I hope to complete mine tomorrow. I prepared grill cheese sandwiches for dinner tonight and they were good. We downed them all.

We got some good news from Sheila a bit ago. She is back at home and the surgery went well. She and Dave are now waiting for the lab results.

Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. 

I will have to keep an eye on Chris tonight. After the caregiver left he developed a fever of 99.9. It is a worry indeed.

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...