Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: Got Nothing But Love For You Baby by Heavy D!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Chris has a cough this morning so we will have to keep an eye out on it. I may give him some cough meds later this morning after I check his vitals. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson. We got a little rain yesterday in the evening.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is "Chefs Day". WooHoo! I asked her to play some music to cook by.

I will post my latest rock on the blog later today. My shorty is still working on hers and I will start a new one today if time permits.

We are going to go to the movies this afternoon to see "Venom" Let There Be Carnage". It should be good I have seen them all.

Well I had better get this Humper moving along. Have a good day and stay safe. I will have a chat at you later. Stay safe. Now I am going to locate my Chefs apron and hat.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Un'altra giornata divertente per te e il tuo tesoro.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...