Sunday, October 24, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing so far on this Domenica? We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and they were packed today.

Elise is caring for Chris and soon he will be up in his chair and in the main house. I just completed my Domenica tasks. I still need to change Chris's linen. I also need to get some tree sap from the Pine tree out of Buttercups coat.

We will be working on rocks in a bit. My playmates team the Chiefs are not doing well against the Titans. We are switching back and forth between games. We are also watching Green Bay as well.

Speaking of games my shorty is going with Houston for the World Series and I will take Atlanta. We will decide soon on which restaurant the loser will have to pay for. Of course you already know who the victor will be, right?

Enjoy the day and I will chat at you later.

Jessie and Elise  

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buon Pomeriggio ragazza. Si, la colazione era molto buona. Che stai facendo?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...