Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Gummied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: Penny Lover by Lionel Richie!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice but a bit cool morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete today. I asked her to some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will be completing and starting a new rock today. My shorty is working on a new rock as well. I will post the latest rock later today.

Tonight we will enjoy take-away from "Leo's". Can you say margarita? We will at least two times, smile!

Well I had better go and check to see it my playmate has popped out of the blanket yet. Have a good "Humper" and I will chat at you later. Stay safe!

Hey how about those Atlanta Braves? WooHoo! My shorty is down one game already. 

I received a gift from my girlfriend (Nicolette) yesterday. Elise delivered it to me after her hair appointment. I still have it going on, eh? At least my girlfriends think so, smile! The candy she sent will make me sweeter than before, right girls?

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...