Monday, October 4, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a very different kind of day today.

Elise got to see first hand what I was saying about the new caregiver.  She still needs lots of work and assistance. She is here so I don't have to stick around the house all of the time. She doesn't like to be told how to do things with her 26 years of experience. 

My playmate prepared pancakes for dinner with sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. We watched "Offspring" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. Elise used the Hoyer to put Chris to bed tonight. He is resting and enjoying his supplemental drip and he is watching TV.

I completed my rock today and I will start a new one tomorrow. Here you go. Enjoy!

4 OCT MY LATEST



I thought that we would get some rain today but not a drop as of yet. Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Taco Tuesday".

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ottimo rock d'anatra!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...