Monday, October 11, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did your day go as planned? It has been a busy one here for sure.

The caregiver is still having problems. Hopefully with a bit more time she will get it. Chris got his massage today from Rosemarie and Chris's doctor was here for a routine check and he got his flu shot.

Hey how about that wind today? I am pleased to say that mio moglie is home. It was good to see her and she is glad to be back at home. The trip went very well and she had a good time con mio cognata e aus. I will post pictures from the trip as soon as I can.

We prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had bacon ,eggs and toast. We watched "Offspring" on Netflix with Chris. I am caring for Chris tonight. My playmate is watching the news on TV.

Tomorrow I have tons of errands to take care of to include a trip out on the airbase. Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise. 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Goditi una buona notte di sonno.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...