Monday, October 18, 2021

Hello!

 Hello!

How are you doing? Well, I just got back from the "Green Lady's" service appointment and she is just fine. She has this huge grin on her nameplate and she winked at me again on on the way home. I have to treat her right don't you know? Like I do for all of my girlfriends and they treat me so well in return. I am a very lucky guy!

Well, Elise has been caring for Chris while I was at the dealer, due to no caregiver today and she will be out for all week or longer. The agency called to say that one of her clients has Covid and the policy is that she cannot work. Hopefully this works itself out but if not we will be back to searching again.

Chris is relaxed and waiting on Rosemarie to get here for his massage and Elise will get one too! I will not be able to make it over to D&D Landscaping until tomorrow to pick up some rocks for painting.

I do know that I am starving big time right now. So I will dive into the fridge for leftovers. We hope that you are doing well? It is a sad day for me with the passing of Gen Colin Powell. I met and talked to him on my last tour of Germany. A remarkable man who will be missed by all who knew him.

Later.....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sì, Colin Powell ci mancherà molto. Mi è dispiaciuto molto sentire della sua morte.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...