Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Red Light Special by TLC!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Peruvian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice but chilly morning here in the valley of Tucson. Once again it was a struggle to pop out of the blanket this morning, smile!

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today. I feel like I need the sound of a good (bass) lead. Ya Mon'.

Today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing Burgers and Fries for tonight's dinner. My Sous Chef will select a libation to go along with the meal.

We will be hitting up the "Roadhouse Cinema" this afternoon to see the movie "Many Saints Of Newark". It is going to be a good one.

We are working on new rocks and we need to pick up more rocks from D&D Landscaping very soon. 

I have finished reviewing the pics of Portland, Oregon and I will post them later today.

Well I had better go over to the main house to see if mio moglie made it out of her cave yet. Have a good "Humper" and I will have a chin wag at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Grazie per la bellissima foto di Jayne e Chris.

Jessie said...

Prego!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...