Sunday, October 24, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Uncomfortable! 

Music listening to: She Used To Be My Girl by the O'Jays!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Maud's Medium Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a hardy breakfast. It is another nice morning here in Tucson. We had a difficult time letting that pillow go this morning.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some mind relaxing music for me today.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks today. We will drop off at the "Egg Connection" this morning. My shorty is looking forward to seeing her "Chiefs" play football today it it is televised. We will be betting on the World Series Teams very soon.

Well I had better check on Chris and get the paper. Have a great Domenica and be careful. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denice, have a great up coming week in Sydney!

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Erika, what is going on in Germany?

Sisters, what is new?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Monna, how are things in Canada?  Cold?

Deb and Sharon, how are you doing?

Edi, how are you doing? 

Country  Granny, have a good Domenica.

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che la colazione sia molto gustosa.

countrygranny47 said...

Thanks Jessie,
Hope you have a good rest of the Sunday afternoon.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...