Saturday, April 10, 2021

 Buongiorno!



Mood: Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Man In The Mirror by MJ!

Buon Sabato! How are you? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is another nice day here in the valley of Tucson. It may hit the 90's again today.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today will be a busy one. Starting with getting Chris and Sister Jayne to their appointment for a Covid injection. I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. We will not be making a trip over to the Cortez location today. Hey, tomorrow is going to be a "Chefs Day". WooHoo! My "Sous Chef" and I will be preparing "T-Bone Steaks, with Baked Potatoes and Sweet Peas. The Sous Chef will select as good vino rosso to go with dinner. She may also serve up some (Soft Serve) for dessert! Ya Mon'.

Well I had better get this Sabato moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Beware of that Cabin Fever!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. II tuo weekend sembra molto ben pianificato. Divertiti e stai al scuro. Abbracci e altro ancora.

Loraine said...

Sarai il maestro della griglia?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...