Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Creeping!

Music listening to: Girlfriend by Pebbles!


Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Colombian Blend" and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice day here in Tucson.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of this morning. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

My playmate and I are working on rocks and flower pots. I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today, but I will tomorrow.

Have a good Taco Tuesday and we will chat at you later. Stay safe and mask up!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Vasi da fiori - ooh. Non vedo l'ora di vederli.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...