Saturday, April 24, 2021

Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Giggles! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: Doing The Butt by EU!

Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave but she will be up about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I was awaked during the night by a unpleasant dream and I don't remember the details. So I will keep my eyes and ears wide open just in case. It is another nice morning here in Tucson and we are heading for the 90's. Those triple digits are not to far away.

I am caring for Chris today up until when Sister Jayne arrives this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks for today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

My shorty and I are still working on new rocks. I will not be making a trip over to the Cortez location but we will tomorrow morning on our way to breakfast.

Well today is a Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing a Tuscan White Bean Soup with cornbread. My Sous Chef will prepare the cornbread and she will select a libation for the meal. Are you getting hungry yet? I know that you are. We both will be donning our aprons that were made by my longtime friend and Angel.

We are really having a hard time not being able to do the things we used to do. Hopefully we will be able to get back to being our normal self's. I miss my girlfriends really bad and I hope that they miss us.

Have a good Sabato and stay safe. I will chat at you later. We received a surprise gift yesterday from our daughter and family in the mail. It was a packet of Paint Pens. Wow, they are great. Thanks guys!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa stai facendo oggi? Buona giornata e divertiti. Abbracci!

Jessie said...

Country Granny, have a good weekend.

Loraine said...

Oggi ho fatto i soliti lavori di cortile e lavanderia. I vestiti sono appesi alle linee della mia asciugatrice solare. Questo pomeriggio visiterĂ² Capo. Una buona giornata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...