Sunday, April 25, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!





How is your Domenica going so far? We are good here. Elise and Chris are in the main house watching TV. I just got back from having the "Green Lady" washed. She is smiling again.

I am going to start a new rock soon. Here is what we dropped off and picked up at the Cortez location. Enjoy!


25 APR DROPPED AT CORTEZ


25 APR PICKED UP


25 APR PICKED UP



My Sous Chef is in charge of the kitchen today. She is preparing Chicken Fried Rice for dinner. We are enjoying a "Gin and Tonic" right now. It is refreshing let me tell you. I am thinking about a couple more of these before the evening is done. WooHoo!

We hope that you are doing OK? Stay and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Cosa hai intenzione de grigliare?

Loraine said...

Funghi portobello grigliati ripieni di spinaci e formaggio. Sono gustosi!

Jessie said...

Mangia!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...