Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a good one here but very busy. I have no idea why the past few days have been so busy. I can say that tomorrow will be a lax day, hopefully, smile!

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and coffee. We watched "Bloodline" on Netflix with Chris. It is a very good series with lots of twists and turns.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main house watching to news. Chris is relaxing and downing his supplemental drip. He is also watching TV.

I have gathered all of the fixings for tomorrows Chef Day. We are going to have a special libation to go with tomorrows dinner. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo would love it for sure. Right Shoo Shoo?

My playmate completed the rock that she has been working on and it is spectacular. I started a new rock today and I will finish it up tomorrow. Here is the rock that my shorty completed. Enjoy!


20 APR ELISE'S LATEST (KEEPER) MARV

Here is the delivery of our Naked Wines. They are looking good.

20 APR NAKED WINES



20 APR VINO TIME!


Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Hump Day. Stay safe.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Riposati stanotte.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...