Saturday, April 24, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How re you doing so far on this Sabato? We are good here in Central Tucson. My  playmate just got back from running errands and now she is watching tV with Chris

Chris and I relaxed and watched TV today as well. He really enjoyed Starship Troopers. He was glued to the TV screen.

Our dinner is coming along nicely. I am cooking it real slow and easy. Here is what it looks like at the present time. Are you drooling yet? You should be don't you know? My Sous Chef will be cooking up a storm in the kitchen very soon. She decided that the libation for this evening would be Jack and Coke. As a matter of fact we are enjoying a taste right now. Ya Mon'.

24 Apr Tuscon White Bean Soup!


24 Apr Chef at work!


24 Apr Sous Chef at work!


Here is my latest rock. Enjoy! I will start another one soon.


24 Apr my latest


Hey we had a very nice visit from a longtime friend named Elaine last evening. It was good to see her and we got caught up on all the latest with her. Hopefully we will get together again real soon.

Have a good evening and we will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Wow, oggi sei occupato amore mio. Riposati e goditi la giornata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...