Thursday, April 22, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Looking In The Window!

Music listening to: Hip Hop Hooray By Naughty By Nature!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is another nice morning here in Tucson. In a few days we will hit the 90's. Whew!

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Down Home Blues for me today.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. We will be making a trip to the Cortez location today to drop off and pick up.



21 Apr my latest.

Hey Chefs Day was a huge success. My Sous Chef and I prepared "Miso Salmon with Garlic Risotto". We over ate big time. Rosemary enjoyed the meal as well. Today Sister Jayne is in for a culinary delight. I have to tell I was so full that I had to hit the sheets early. The meal put us both to sleep. Ya Mon'. Have a look!


21 APR CHEFS DAY OVEN READY


21 APR SOUS CHEFS SELECTION


MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO WOULD HAVE BEEN IN HEAVEN!


21 APR LET'S EAT!



My playmate and I will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon. I hope that we do better than the last time we played. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and be careful out here. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Mi sto godendo questo bel tempo. Il clima estivo di Tucson arriverà presto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...