Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? Was your day a good one? It has been a day here but busy.

I got all of my tasks taken care of and Sister Jayne picked up her meds. 

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade French Toast with sausages and eggs. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Good Girls" on Netflix with Chris.

We worked on new rocks today. Here is the finished product. Enjoy! We will start new rocks tomorrow. I will make a trip over to the Cortez location tomorrow.


MY LATEST 6 APR



ELISE'S LATEST  APR

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main house watching the news. I am sure that she will hop on her Mac after the news.

I am going to prepare my meatloaf tonight so it can be ready for cooking tomorrow on Chef's Day. The Sous Chef will prepare the potatoes and kernel corn. We changed it to corn instead of sweet peas.

Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Hump Day.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Riposare bene. Domani potrebbe essere un'altra giornata impegnativa.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...