Friday, April 9, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cabin Fever Is Napping!

Music listening to: Don't You Want Me by Jody Whatley!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson. We hit the 90's yesterday and we may hit it again today.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that it is going to be another busy one today for us. We will be taking Chris to a routine doctors appt this this  afternoon. I asked Alexa to play some Down Home Blues for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today.


ELISE'S LATEST 7 APR

Well I had better get this TGIF day moving along. Have a good one and be careful. Mask Up! I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, have a good weekend in Sydney.

Monna, have a good weekend.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Erika, how are you doing in Germany?

Edwina, how are you doing?

Bev, have a good weekend?

Sisters, what is new?

JT, what is up for the weekend?

Deb and Sharon, have a good weekend.

Country Granny and Bob, how are you?

Flo, how are you guys doing?  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno cara. Come va? Quali sono i tuoi piani per il fine settimana? Come sta Capo Jim?

Loraine said...

I programmi del fine settimana sono visite con Capo e un peperoncino vegetariano fatto in casa. Yum!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...