Sunday, April 11, 2021

Hello!

 Hello!

How are you doing so far on this Domenica? We are good and full right now. We just got back from the "Egg Connection" enjoying a good breakfast.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am doing my usual tasks for next week. Chris is singing along to some Big Band music right now. He is really into it.

Here are the rocks we dropped off at the Cortez location. No pick ups today.


11 APR DROPPED AT CORTEZ


Soon I will be firing up the portable grill. I need to season up those T-bones. The potatoes, peas and vino will be taken care of by the Sous Chef. Of course some vino sampling will take place while we are cooking.

Stay safe and I will chat at you later. If you could please say a prayer or two for my sister Marcie's horse Splash. He will have some surgery done tomorrow. Thanks.

Later....Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Grazie ragazza. Fai lo stesso.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...