Monday, April 12, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera,

How did your day go? It was a busy one for me today, but I got a lot done. 

I assembled our new hammock and I installed new lights on the fence on the southside of the house. My shorty and I just looked at the lights and she said that they are classy. Oh Yeah!




My playmate prepared soup and crackers for dinner this evening. It was all good. We watched "Bridgerton" on Netflix with Chris. It is a very different kind of series but it is good.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is working on a "Covid" puzzle and listening to the news. Chris is enjoying his supplemental drip and watching TV.

I didn't get to work on any rocks today but my playmate did and now she is working on flower pots for a neighbor. I think that I will give one of the flower pots a go myself.

Tomorrow the suitcase will come out for our stay-cation. My fidanzata is already to listen for the "Cha Chings". We hope that she will not be disappointed, smile!

Have a good night and sleep well. I will chat at you domani. 

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Si non vediamo l'ora di questo giovedi! Dormi bene.

Loraine said...

Anche tu.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...