Monday, April 26, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



SUPER STARS OF HOME SHARING IN TUCSON. SHARON KHA AND DEB KNOX!


The day is just about over, eh? How was yours? It has been a busy day around here. The cloudy weather felt nice today.

The "Green Lady" gave me a hug today after she got her passenger side sun visor replaced. She has a big smile on her nameplate.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy! We are working on flower pots and having a very good time with them.

26 APR MY LATEST

I prepared Grilled Cheese Sandwich's for dinner. Elise had sliced tomatoes, and avocado and baby carrots. I had a Grilled Ham and Cheese with baby carrots and cottage cheese. It was all good. We watched "Bloodline" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and  enjoying his supplemental drip. My shorty is in the main house watching the news. I am going to hit the sheets early tonight if possible because I am dragging. Tomorrow I have a few tasks to take care of. I may try to get a nap in on the hammock tomorrow.

Have a good night and sleep well so you can b ready for Taco Tuesday.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ehi ragazza. Come chimei il nostro ristorante? Dormi bene.

Loraine said...

Abbraccia quel cuscino.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...