Friday, April 23, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Still Peeking In The Window!

Music listening to: Rub You The Right By Johnny Gill!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in here cave this morning but she will up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good strong "French Roast" and  second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Alexa awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to take care of today. WooHoo!

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is our latest creations. We also picked up and dropped of yesterday. Enjoy!


22 APR ELISE'S LATEST



22 APR MY LATEST

22 APR DROPPED AT GUS BALONES


22 APR DROPPED AT CORTEZ



Have a good TGIF and stay safe. I will have a chin wag at you later. Mask Up.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Monna, have a safe weekend.

Erika, how are you doing in Germany?

Sister, what is up?

JT, have a good weekend in Tempe.

Rosie, good to hear from you.

Edwina, how are you?

Bev, what is new?

Barb, have a great weekend.

Deb and Sharon, how are you? 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Cosa c e in mente per questo TGIF? Si, il caldo deli'estate si sta insnuando su di noi.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob, have a good weekend.

Loraine said...

Le nuove rocce sono entrambe troppo "cool"!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...