Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: Billie Jean by MJ

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be popping up soon to start her day Any plans for today?

The coffee is a a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It will be a "French Pressed" Pacific Rim Blend. It is another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. It will cool off at bit today, we will only be in the 80's.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is "Chef's Day". I asked her to play some music to cook by.

My Sous Chef and I will be burning up a nice Meatloaf with diced apples in it. The Sous Chef will prepare her specialty sauce for the meatloaf and she will hook up some potatoes and some whole kernel corn. She will also decide what libation should go with our meal. Are you hungry yet? Of course sampling will be taking place during the cooking process. Ya Mon'.

I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to pick up and drop off this morning. My shorty and I are working on new rocks today. We will be playing some "Wii" games as well today. So it is a full day for us.

Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and Mask Up!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Jessie said...

Bev,
How are you doing? Are you working too hard?

Loraine said...

Il polpettone ha un odore così buono quando sta cucinando. Oggi pomeriggio esco ad annusare.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...