Monday, April 19, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did your day go well? It has been a very busy day for me today. I got all of my tasks completed and that is a good thing. My "Green Lady"  has a smile on here nameplate. She was happy to receive her routine service today. 

Our wine order finally showed up this evening and that put a smile on my face. We received 15 bottles from Naked Wines. We have a account with this company. We have not been disappointed with our selections at all and they have plenty of (Lodi) wines are favorite wine.

I am still working on the pics from our stay-cation in Chandler with Sheila and Dave. The pics will tell just how good the stay went. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day. I have to make a trip out to the airbase.

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Si, e meglio che tu sappia che indossero il Cappello da Chef mercoledi.

Loraine said...

Fammi sapere cosa preparerai.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...