Monday, April 26, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here!

Music listening to: Nothing But Love For You by Heavy D!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Up early due to I didn't sleep well. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris and Elise a massage. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

We are still working on new rocks. We will start to paint some flower pots as well. I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today.

Hey my Sous Chef out did herself last night. She prepared Chicken Fried Rice with  Veggies. It was plate-licking good. Brava Sous Chef! She also prepared "White Russians" with soft serve ice cream that hit the spot. Have a look!


25 APR SOUS CHEF AT WORK!


25 APR CHICKEN FRIED RICE WITH VEGGIES!



Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and Mask Up.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Morning Country Granny and Bob,
What is new in the east?

Loraine said...

Presto aprirai un ristorante per servire tutte le tue meravigliose ricette. Sì?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...