Saturday, April 3, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


CAT CROSSING GUARD!



Mood: Gummied! Caked! Rummied! Giggles! Red Light Special!

Music listening: No Diggity No Doubt by Black Street!

Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning like a Pop Tart from the toaster. Smile! Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be a "French Pressed" "Rainforest Blend. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. Today is going to be another hot one.

I am caring for Chris this morning. Sister Jayne will be here at noon to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy day. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

I have been feeling a little antsy for the past two days. I will keep my eyes and ears open just in case. I didn't feel well yesterday. I started feeling that way at around 2:00pm and I still am not 100%.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. Here is my latest. Enjoy! 



MY LATEST 2 APR

We will be making our way up into the foothills for Easter Brunch with the family. It is always a event, smile! Hope I feel better soon.

Have a good Sabato and stay safe. I will chat at you later. Mask Up!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Buon fine settimana di Pasqua.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...