Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Rummied! No Giggles!

Music listening to: Can't Get Enough by Barry White!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in Tucson. It will be in the middle 80's today.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a busy day again today. She reminded me to recheck my packing list with my playmate. I asked Alexa to play some "Inspirational Music" for me today.

I enjoyed being chased by a lizard yesterday while I was in the front yard. It is good to see that they are awake. They are not doing push-ups yet but they will. It is more than likely a Covid 19 restriction for them, eh? Smile!

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks and flower pots. We really do enjoy being a member of #Hide Tucson Rocks group.

No Chef's day due to our stay-cation that starts tomorrow. We my have a Chef's Day over the weekend. Have a good Humper and stay safe, happy and sound. I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Mi sono divertito a creare il mio ultimo rock. La ringrazio per la sua osservazione al riguardo. Quali sono i tuoi piani per questo Hump Day? Stai al sicuro!

Jessie said...

Hello Country Granny and Bob,
How are things in the east?

Jessie said...

Monna, how is everyone in Canada? Have a great Hump Day!

Loraine said...

Oggi è Tai Chi, commissioni e visita con Jim. Una buona giornata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...