Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Still At The Door! Gummied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening: I Like The Way  You Work It by Black Street!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day! How are you doing?  I  started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second cup  will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Inspirational Music for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks.  I will not be making a trip over to the Cortez location today but I will tomorrow.

I am going to hit the hammock today. WooHoo! Today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be busy in la cucina today.

Have a good Hump Day and be careful out there. I will chat at you  later.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Come va? Cosa c e in mente per questo Hump Day?

Loraine said...

Sto bene e sono grato che nel verdetto Chauvin sia stata fatta giustizia.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...