Monday, April 5, 2021

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here!

Music listening to: Nada!

Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I am back from my adventure at Superior Court in downtown Tucson. The parking at the court is prehistoric, smile! I got my retirement paperwork filed and I will get it mailed to Phoenix in a few days.

My playmate is in her office working on her Mac. Rosemary is here caring for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage soon. He is ready for it let me tell you.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks today. Here is my playmate's latest. Enjoy. Here is what was dropped of at the Cortez location yesterday.

ELISE'S LATEST 3 APR



DROPPED AT CORTEZ 4 APR

We had a good breakfast at Toast 101 yesterday instead of the 'Egg Connection". It was closed for Easter Sunday. Here is what we dined on for breakfast. I am sure that we will visit Toast 101 again.

MIMOSA FLIGHT AT TOAST 101 4 APR


ELISE'S BREAKFAST 4 APR


MY BREAKFAST 4 APR AT TOAST 101


EASTER BUNNY PROVIDED BY MY GIRLFRIEND FLO!



Have a good Lundedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. ono d'accordo con lei al 100%. Mia moglie ha molto talento.

Loraine said...

La colazione sembrava MOLTO buona!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...