Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is still Knocking!

Music listening to: I'll Be Good To You by the Brothers Johnson!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in the "Old Pueblo". 

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to a few tasks to complete today. To include making a trip to the grocery store to pick up what I need for tomorrow's Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing a meatloaf with diced apples, baked potatoes and sweet peas. The Sous Chef will select a good bottle of vino rosso to go long with the meal.

Chris the I-Robot will be coming out of his home to vacuum the main house this morning. I will be taking Sister Jayne to pick up her meds this morning as well. My shorty and I will be working on new rocks today.

Have a good Taco Tuesday and stay safe. Mask Up! I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Come va?

Jessie said...

Morning Country Granny and Bob,
How are things in the east?

Loraine said...

Avrò un tranquillo martedì.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...