Monday, September 17, 2018

Pomeriaggo!

Pomeriaggo!

What is going on around your way? We are good here. I got all of my tasks taken care of and I even made a trip out to the airbase. Sister Jayne tagged along with me.

Chris's new therapist is here and he is enjoying himself. They are both laughing and having a good time. If only she knew what she is in store for when he figures her out and decides to get his flirt on. No doubt!

It is a hot one here in the valley of Tucson today. I think I could use an ice cold Modela Especial'. Ya Mon'.

Enjoy the rest of your day and be careful.

Piu tardi……..Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Siamo davvero ansiosi per la sua visita. Sara' divertente e cosi esilarante!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...