Monday, September 24, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!





Well, it is still a Lunedi and the fans will be going all night long.  am going to close Chris's bedroom door tonight and hopefully he will get enough sleep.

Well, some good news. All of the pictures that I took all of a sudden showed up and that makes me happy because I will be able to share them with you. Ya, ya!

It has been a very hectic day for me and my playmate but we always, always get through whatever the problem may be because we are a fined tuned machine when we put our heads together and work things out.

My shorty had a little FaceTime with Sheila this afternoon on her Mac. Now if we could only get Jane to do the same. WooHoo!

Elise prepared pancakes for dinner with sausages, eggs and coffee. We got it all down with a cup of Joe. We watched "The Fosters" and "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix with Chris. He really gets into "Hawaii 5 O" and I think he has a thing for Kono. Smile! My appetite was not good this evening because I am not feeling my best. I know that it is all of the stress of today. Also Century Link is coming out tomorrow to check on our phones and internet service as well. One more thing to keep me at home, eh?

My playmate has jury duty tomorrow and that puts a kink in her plans. I will be stuck at home again tomorrow with the techs working on the ceiling and wall. Hope to be finished with their part on Wednesday. After they are done then the roofer will be here to see what needs to be done to that small area of the roof. This is going to change things around that I have planned for Wednesday morning and I have to take Chris for his new wheelchair fitting early so Wednesday morning. So much to do and so little time to get her done. And I haven't heard from my fidanzata today as well. Arrgh!

Have a great night and get some sleep so you can be ready to tackle Tuesday.

Ciao..... Buone Notte!Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Spero che le riparazioni vengano eseguite rapidamente e che vengano eseguite correttamente.

Anonymous said...

Amch' io sono fidanzata. Sono cosi stressato con tante cose in corso in una solva volta. Sono anche bloccato in casa.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...