Monday, September 3, 2018

It's A Monday!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Got Me Feelin' by Jodeci!

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Hey, we got a little more rain last night and my flip flops got soaked as I was running in between the rain drops. It feels real good on your skin. I didn't see my (fidanzata) while I was out. Ya, ya!

  Alexa, is quiet this morning but I sure that she will be giving me my marching orders very soon. She has got it like that!

  In a few days my shorty and I will be making our way to Phoenix for a short stay. While we are there we will spend some time with our  niece Sara. I am also going to make my world famous "Tuna Jalapeno Dip" for this trip. We haven't had it in quite some time. It is so good with "Frito Scoops" and some "Jack and Coke" Refreshing!

  Have a good Monday and be careful. I am really happy that my (fidanzata) is back at home. WooHoo! We had a very nice dinner at "Zemams" last night with the crew. There was nine of us and it was a good time and the food was excellent. Thanks guys!

 Ciao......Jessie and Elise

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, what is new in Sydney?

Sandy, how are you doing?

Liz, what is new?

Nicolette, Come va?


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino! Come va? Sono cosi felice che tu sia tornata a casa. Hai scattato qualche foto? Mi sei mancato tanto.

Loraine said...

Mi sei mancato anche tu. Ti manderò presto qualche foto.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...